GAWD. FINALLY, PETE.
Sorry about the delay, everyone. Here it is now, though, the long anticipated information to play your own copy of this awesome mod! Courtesy of the happily engaged Liz:
- - - HOW TO START YOUR OWN TURQUOISE ADVENTURE - - -
- In order to play the game, you’ll need to download an emulator to run it first: http://vba.ngemu.com/
- Once you download it, Go to Options->Emulator->Save Type, and set it to Automatic and 128k BEFORE YOU START A NEW GAME. This is the only way to save in-game, which you must do to open Cerulean Cave at the end.
- Now you are ready for the game: http://www.mediafire.com/?
- So you don’t lose your mind looking for it later, organize the emulator and game into its own special folder.
- While playing, keep in mind that this is a hacked game. Not all bugs could be flushed out, unfortunately. If you think you’ve encountered a bug, DO NOT SAVE and refrain from opening your Start menu completely until you have cleared the area.
- Also, NEVER EVER NEVER save or pause at or around Bill’s House. There is a major bug that will corrupt your save entirely; its only solution is to start over. (A friend and I discovered this the hard way) If you take care of business and never open your Start menu, you should be just dandy.
- Hope you enjoy the game!